Friday Favorites {3.16.18}


ONE

I am still thinking about my chaotic weekend with family. It is busy to get together but fun to catch up!

TWO

I'm thankful for the dermatologist. I am a big advocate of yearly skin checks (or more if needed). I had my appointment yesterday and only had one questionable spot removed. I have had many over the years and have been thankful they have always been removed early. So far, no skin cancer here!

THREE
Did you see my Makeup Bag post?
I cannot rave about this mascara enough!


Like I have said, I love trying different products for hair and makeup but I always come back to this mascara! Longer, fuller lashes? YES, please! Try a travel size here!

FOUR

Jaxon has an animal project every month. At the beginning of the year, I was dreading these projects. I am not creative. But, then I remembered, it is not MY project. Jaxon always comes up with the ideas and has never asked me what to do. For a few months, he forgot to even show me his project. I was super nervous he didn't do it, concerned about the quality, and wondered if remembered all the components. He did GREAT. Although I asked him to at least show me his projects from now on before he turns them in, I am so proud of his ideas and love that he is proud of his work. Too many times we get wrapped up in having our children do these grand projects that aren't theirs. This week, he was working on his shark. He made a shark out of paper, a plastic bag, and a paper plate. Again, not what I would have done but it is not my project. A favorite is Jaxon's independence and confidence.

FIVE

ELLA SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT TWICE THIS WEEK. ENOUGH SAID.

SIX
I am so excited {and a bit nervous} about Monday's post. It will be about our road to becoming pregnant with Ella. Fertility is near and dear to my heart. I know SO many people struggling. I hope our story gives them some hope. Stay tuned :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts