March Goals

February Goals Recap

1. I think we did a good job about getting out and doing things in February. We went out for ice cream a few times, basketball games, went to Target, went to the mall, and played outside!

2. We did go out on an adult only date thanks to my sister :)

3. The storage room was mildly organized. There are a few more totes I need to go through. I have some old decor, a bin of blankets, sewing supplies, baby items, etc. At church last week we discussed decluttering our lives, which needs to include my storage room.

4. I did not do this 3 days a week. The devotion I have only takes a few minutes each morning. I need to make this a priority. It is easy to get done but I need to make it a habit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March Goals

Although it is not quite spring, I clearly have spring cleaning on my brain!

Here are my goals for March:

1. Clean outside of cabinets
2. Clean out cabinets (hello stuff I NEVER use)
3. Clean out kids closets
4. Go through totes in storage room

I feel like making small goals each month helps me be more productive. Come April, I am sure we will have a lot of outside projects to get done {if it ever stops snowing}.



Comments

Popular Posts