What's Up Wednesday {March}


I'm Joining MelShay, and Sheaffer for their What's Up Wednesday link-up!


What We're Eating This Week...
Monday: Out for youth group fundraiser
Tuesday: Ham and cheese sliders {my sister is laughing right now because I make these all the time!}
Wednesday: Spaghetti
Thursday: Meatballs
Friday: Pizza or Egg Bake

Plus, we had some monkey bread!

What I'm Reminiscing About... 
It was Ella's baptismal birthday last week. I do not feel like this was already a year ago.



And, this was the boys at this time last year on the hill behind our house.


This year, there is snow and a bunch of heavy machinery back there. A development is in the works. It will be a dusty, dirty summer.



What I'm Loving...
Trying to get ready for summer weather! It has been fun buying some little girl clothes. We had a little dress up session this weekend. It is harder than it appears to play dress up with a 14 month old!



Also, we had a beautiful day Tuesday and the kids took advantage of the nice weather! LOVE!








What We've Been Up To...

The kids and I have been going through the story of Benjamin's box using these Resurrection Eggs. The boys absolutely love it!!




What I'm Dreading...

Nothing too pressing at the moment...

What I'm Working On...

I cleaned out all of our kitchen cupboards this weekend. What.A.MESS. But, it is so nice that they are clean. We brought some totes to our local thrift store. I have gadgets and pans from my wedding I have never used. I don't think I need them. I finally decided to part with them to make more room. Dare I say I even have a bare cupboard right now?!

I took a SnapChat video of my mess but forgot to save it.

What I'm Excited About...

I recently purchased a few new face products and am so excited about them. I think I need to sign up for Birchbox or something as I love trying new things. I have been using Rodan & Fields for the last year or so and really like it but also like trying new things. I will let you know about the products as I use them but I am already loving Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair. The first time I used a serum was with Rodan & Fields and I fell in love with the way it made my face feel. Smoother, a better complexion, and dare I say a bit more radiant?! I read amazing reviews about this stuff. I have been using it for a week and definitely can tell a difference in my skin. It is kind of expensive but there are two different sizes (I bought the smaller one) and I know it will last me at least 6 months. I use this before my moisturizer at night.




What I'm Watching/Reading...
Do ACT and MCA manuals count?!?! Testing season at school is upon us which will make April super busy but also fly by!

I have been on a Gossip Girl kick still. I am on season 4. I'm not currently reading anything but looking forward to summer to get some books checked off my list. Any recommendations???

We have also been on a Baby Bum Bum kick here. It is a show on Netflix. I don't let Ella watch much of it but it has been a life saver while I am trying to make supper! I am not a big TV or video game person (as Jaxon tells me that he thinks every one thinks I am the meanest mom because I don't let him play electronics/video games during the week) but there is definitely a time when all this technology is helpful!

What I'm Listening To...
It is Tuesday evening right now and I actually have the windows OPEN! Don't get too excited. It is only 47 degrees but the fresh air is amazing. Plus, it will cool down again soon. Right now, I'm listening too a lot of kids play outside. LOVE!



What I'm Wearing...
I have been living in athletic capri's and tanks. That is my wardrobe for summer. I can go a few weeks where I don't put on any real clothes. And that is the way I like it :)

What I'm Doing This Weekend...
It is EASTER! We will be spending the weekend with family. We are having family over on Saturday and then going out for Easter brunch on Sunday.

Easter Egg Hunt 2017



What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month...

Spring??


Anyone else find this fitting?

And hopefully some baseball!

What Else Is New...

We never get to stay home for holiday's...EVER. We were able to spend the Christmas before we had Ella at home as I was 39 weeks pregnant. When my family offered to come this way for Easter this year, I jumped at the opportunity to stay home! I am so excited to wake up Easter morning with the kids and be able to go to our own church. We are hosting my mom's side of the family on Saturday and going out for brunch with my sister and family, dad, and brother in laws parents on Easter Sunday.


Comments

Popular Posts