What's in my makeup bag?

What's in my makeup bag?

I have a few staple items I have used for years, but I like to switch things up here and there!

Let's show you inside:

Primer:

Smashbox Photo Finish


I typically use this if I am planning on just using pressed powder. It helps it stay put longer and glides on smoother. This is really lightweight and not at all greasy.

Clinique Super City Block


This tinted 40 SPF sunscreen is awesome to wear in the summer as a primer or as a foundation. Over the last few years, I have really tried to protect my face with sunscreen and this is an easy way to make sure this happens.

Face:

iT CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder {I use medium}


This is what I typically use on a daily basis. It gives decent coverage and is quick and easy for work. BONUS: it also provides a 50+ SPF.

Also, I apply with this flat brush which gives me better coverage.


Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation


When I want a little more coverage, I will apply this first with the CC+ powder over.

Eyes:


Urban Decay Naked 2 palette

I love Urban decay palette's. The one I currently have is the smaller basics ones. The bigger ones are so awesome too but I always feel like there are a few colors I don't use. However, the bigger ones do come with a nice applicator :)

ELF Palette

This one is much more cost effective and I think the colors are wonderful. The one I currently have is rose gold but they have a bunch of colors.

Bare Minerals Brow Color - Brunette


I have had this FOREVER. I basically have thin, light eyebrows. I don't use this every day but I should! My brows look fabulous when I do :)

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara


This stuff is the BEST. I have been buying this for years. It makes my lashes look incredibly longer and fuller. I use the black. I linked to Amazon but you can also find at Ulta here.

Eyeliner


Confession: I randomly picked up this eyeliner when on a work trip. I had forgotten all of my makeup so I swung by a drugstore and grabbed a few things. I LOVE this stuff. It is black with a tiny sparkle. Try it!

Blush:

Maybelline Fit Me - Nude


I just bought a cheap one and it works fine! I am not a big blush girl.

Finishing:

Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray


This setting spray keeps makeup top notch all day. I don't use this for a typical work day but will use it if I need my makeup to last extra long or look extra good. You simply mist it on your face and it dries in a few seconds.

I have a lot more in my makeup bag but these are the things I am likely to use on a daily basis. I have many individual sized eye shadows, other foundations, and random things I have picked up over the years. I recently bought a few Younique items as well so I am excited to try them out. What is in your bag?!




Comments

Popular Posts