Friday Favorites {4.20.18}



As usual, I'm linking up with ErikaNarci, and Andrea to share some Friday Favorites! Don't forget to find me on Facebook and Instagram

ONE
I started my spring cleaning last weekend. I am slowly but surely getting some things checked off my list. I find it easiest to have a list in my kitchen that I can check off as I go. We decided to ask someone to clean our windows this year so I am anxiously awaiting for that to happen! 

TWO
Along with spring cleaning, I am loving these candles I got from Bath & Body Works {Cinnamon Spiced Vanilla}. They were having a sale when I was at the mall this week and so I bought a few. I also stocked up on foaming hand soaps because their brand really is the best!




THREE
This happened to Ella at daycare this week and I am still laughing about it. Yes, her hair is wet. No, I don't know how and don't want to know how. Yes there was urine in the toilet. Yes, this is disgusting. Yes, this is also extremely funny.




FOUR
I posted all about our budget this week. I had a lot of great feedback. I hope you found it helpful!

FIVE

Jaxon thought it was hilarious that I did a post all about him. I did an Instagram story with him {we are clearly amateurs in this department) and now Jace really wants to do one, too. Look for that coming up soon!



SIX
I ordered some sandals from Target this week {these ones} that had the promotional $10 giftcard if you spend $40 on shoes and clothes. I had their knock off Birkenstocks last year and loved them but completely wore them out. I bought this style at the end of last season but didn't get to wear much. I am excited to have a few different styles this year so hopefully they won't wear out as fast. I just cannot bring myself to buy an actual pair of Birkenstocks!!! Do I need to splurge?

SEVEN
A big favorite is this beautiful weather and neighborhood baseball + mom patio time has officially begun! We are thankful for a few empty lots near our house that the boys use as a makeshift baseball/football/kickball field.



That's all! Have a great weekend!


Comments

Popular Posts