Friday Favorites {4.13.18}

As usual, I'm linking up with ErikaNarci, and Andrea to share some Friday Favorites! Don't forget to find me on Facebook and Instagram

One
We have been thinking about all of our spring cleaning this week. We have a lot to do and I keep adding to the list. I am hoping we can start tackling it this weekend!



Two
I have been planning a little summer getaway. We go to the lake often which is so relaxing but we decided to plan a bigger trip this year as well. More on that at a different time! But, we are dreaming of pools!



Three
Over Easter, Ella was cranky and we thought she had another ear infection. My cousin recommended we get this otoscope off Amazon. It is a low tech version of what the doctors use. It has already been so comforting having that here! It is so easy to use and we can check if the kids' ears are red. Why did it take me 8 years to buy this?!?!?



Four
This winter is for the birds and I am so ready to get the winter gear back into storage! These three don't seem to mind quite as much though :)


Ella's CC bean hat is here.

Five
We have some great neighbors (if I haven't already said that). It was nice on Wednesday and we were all out playing. They took a basketball break to let Ella shoot some hoops, too. I never asked them to play with her or help her out! Clearly, they have some great parents!

   

Six
My sister is MOVING! NO. This is not a favorite. I can't even talk about it without getting teary eyed. It will be great for their family but it will be difficult for me/our family to adjust. Let's just say my sister is always my rock, my support, my go to, my quick date and she just gets me. Plus, there is the issue of my niece and nephews. Ugh.

 

Anyway....it was their 4th anniversary this week so I hung out with the littles while they had a date.
Sorry, I didn't realize the picture of the boys was blurry! Love these three!

Finn is in the blue and Huck is in the gray. Such smiley, easy going boys!

Beth's mini me to the T

Seven
Weekend plans? Spring cleaning and The Greatest Showman. I am planning on renting it on Amazon. I have heard so many good things and I'm hoping the boys like it, too!


Comments

Popular Posts