Life Lately

I missed Friday's post as I was in Minneapolis at a hotel without WiFi. I was not expecting that or I would have planned ahead better. I thought a little Life Lately in pictures was in order!

Jace has been into doing some art projects lately. And I love when Jaxon sits down next to him and helps. And when they do it without fighting!


Ella and I enjoyed running errands at Target last week. Even if it was snowing. **sigh**


And she is doing this all day, every day lately...she is such a little mommy.


As I said, I had to head out of town on Thursday morning and so we went out for supper on Wednesday evening.

We just can't get a good picture!

The bread was a hit...

As was the tomato!

I was with a group of students at a model United Nations conference. I don't talk about work on here {nor have I gotten permission to share any pictures of students} but I need to give a shout out to said students. This was an intense conference, a LOT of work, and exhausting. However, the kids powered through and are now using lingo like 'resolutions, caucus, amendments, yield my time to the chair, and undercurrent'. It was wonderful watching them shine!

The days were long but it was amazing!

I showed up to a director meeting I wasn't excited about and saw these! It was the perfect dessert!

This took up a lot of my week, but Dan and the kids kept busy when I was gone. I got home late Saturday night and every one was in bed.

I woke up Sunday morning excited to see them!

The boys and I headed to Sunday School. Ella and Dan meet us for church (I teach Sunday School). Church has become quite a disaster with Ella. Anybody have ideas for keeping a 1 year old stationary and quiet for an hour? We usually spend the majority of the service outside the sanctuary.


After church, I had a low key day. I was exhausted from the late nights and being out of routine.

Jaxon rocked and read some books to Ella before her nap while....

Dan and Jace went to the circus! Jaxon didn't want to go this year. #toocool



Don't even get me started about the python! Ugh! Glad I wasn't there.

I took a glorious nap {which if you know me, know this never happens}!

Ok, the picture was staged, but I really did have a glorious nap!

And then went in to get Ella from her nap!




She is ready to conquer her Sunday!

We had spaghetti this week and it is always a hit with miss Ella.


Love this boy! He has kindergarten orientation this week. He is so excited to be in kindergarten next year!


After a procedure a couple weeks ago, I had to take some time off running but finally was able to get back to it!



We finished the weekend by watching Little Giants!


Hope you enjoyed a little life lately. I shared some cleaning hacks last week and I will be back on Wednesday discussing SPRING CLEANING. If it is ever spring!

Comments

Popular Posts