Friday Favorites {2.9.18}


Another Friday has come which means another Friday Favorites! Check out Erika's blog and see all the other posts. Earlier this week, I posted my kids' chores. We had a rough time with chores this week. The boys weren't feeling them and that is just how it goes sometimes!

I finally posted why I decided to start a blog. If you are considering one, email me {omanmomentsblog@gmail.com} or message me. I would love to chat with you about it! As always, you can find me on Facebook and Instagram!

This weekend we have some fun plans and some chill time. Both sound like a win! Dan will be gone ice fishing this weekend but the boys are finally home with me! They have been gone for quite a few weekends in a row so it will be nice to have some time together.

I am so excited to try this recipe for Valentine's Day. It is pink cocoa! It can also be made in the slow cooker. YES! It would be fun to share with our friends for an after school treat! Shay over at Mix and Match Mama always posts the best recipes :)

We brought Ella on her first Tutti Frutti {frozen yogurt} adventure this week. It is safe to say she is a fan! This is always a favorite spot for a treat.

      

We copied my sister and tried our hand at some homemade pizza's this week. The boys did their own from start to finish. According to them, Jace's tasted really good and Jaxon's wasn't as great. They made them exactly the same so I'm really not sure how that happened! Either way, it was a favorite. 


      

A Friday favorites this week would not be complete without mention of the SPICE GIRLS REUNION. Seriously, have you heard about this? They are getting back together for a reunion tour and I couldn't be more excited. I sent my girls a message first thing this morning making sure they were all on board to attend one of these concerts. I also told some of my students how excited I was today, and they had to look up videos to see who the Spice Girls were and what kind of songs they played. I may have sung a little bit for them. They may have laughed.

At my high school, we dressed up on senior night...this crew, which happens to include me, went with a Spice Girls theme. Thank goodness one of my besties could find this gem! We totally rocked it! One of my friends suggested we dress up when we attend the concert...maybe we can get on stage ;)

Circa 2004: Baby Spice, Sporty Spice, Scary Spice, Ginger Spice, and Posh Spice

I'm really looking forward to our weekend. I likely will hang with these people at some point...and they are definitely one of my top favorites!

  

This is my sister Beth, twin nephews Finn & Huck, and niece Scarlett <3 Not shown: my brother-in-law Chad who decided it would be cool to get Influenza A.

After having yet ANOTHER ear infection this week, this girl is finally getting back to her December self which is a favorite. It has been a rough month but I am keeping the faith that we will be remain healthy.

  

I think that's a wrap for today. I will be back Monday with a peek inside how I organize Ella's closet.

Have a fabulous weekend!


Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below:

Popular Posts