Stuffing Hotdish

I am home with a sick girl today, so I thought I would do a BONUS Thursday post :)

Do you need a quick meal to make this week? We recently had stuffing hotdish and Dan said "you should blog about this, I feel like your family made it up and it's really good". When Dan says something is 'really good', I listen. Dan is the pickiest adult I have met. If he likes it, I'm confident your family will too! BONUS: it has FOUR ingredients. FOUR.

Who doesn't like Stove Top Stuffing?! My family requests it at Thanksgiving instead of actual stuffing. My mom made this hotdish {I apologize if you are not from the midwest with all my 'hotdish' lingo} all the time growing up and it is a simple family favorite.

In true style, I forgot to take a picture of it after it was done. Sorry! Trying to get used to this blogging thing. I know it would be nice to see what it looks like. Just trust me, it's yummy!


  

Stuffing Hotdish

1 pound hamburger
Stove Top Stuffing {we always use Chicken}
1 can cream of something {I typically use chicken but can use whatever you have}
1 can corn {or another vegetable if you prefer}

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Brown hamburger
3. Meanwhile, make stuffing according to directions {I typically have at least 1 bite of the stuffing before I mix it all together, you probably should too}
4. Add browned hamburger, stuffing, cream of whatever soup, and corn to a oven safe dish and mix well.
5. Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes.

This is a tasty and easy meal. I typically serve with some fruit and supper is complete :) It also makes great leftovers.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts