The Beginning

Hi, I'm Kate. I'm married to my handsome hubby, Dan. Dan and I were high school sweethearts. We both attended college in Minnesota. Dan for construction management and I went to school for social studies education and eventually received my masters in school counseling. We were married in 2008. Dan loves his family, snowmobiling, ice fishing, fishing, and the Minnesota Vikings.

2008 Wedding
We went on (not easily...more on that later) to have three kids: Jaxon, Jace & Ella.

Jaxon is our sports dude. He can tell you any football statistic and prefers to watch Sportscenter. He loves his friends and staying busy. He has a kind heart and likes to stick up for the under-dog. He wholeheartedly cares about his brother and sister. Although he will fight with Jace, he also knows Jace will always be his best friend.


Always wanting to go to some sort of sports camp.






Jace is our builder and player. He loves to create new things with legos, draw pictures, play with army guys/Star Wars guys, and has some hilarious jokes. He can be sensitive all while being very strong willed. Jace loves when Jaxon takes time to play with him and Jace will spend hours each day making Ella laugh.





Ella is our baby. She is a people person. She loves her family, she loves strangers, she loves food, and she loves bath time. She has been an easy baby with the exception of sleeping at night. Hopefully we will be sleeping through the night SOON! I am excited to document her transitioning from a baby to a toddler and those tough toddler years. 






I also have 8 nieces/nephews and will have another soon! I'm a Minnesota girl who drinks a lot of coffee and I happen to be an avid online shopper (hello Amazon and Old Navy). I tend to be a little bit obsessed with celebrities, am a hair product junkie, and would rather run many miles than go to the dentist. I'm known for never knowing song lyrics or movie lines but am always up for *planned* adventures. Some would say I am a bit competitive and I would have to agree. I'm a default Vikings fan...SKOL.

Vikings Training Camp 2017

My life is far from perfect but I am perfectly ok with that. I started this blog as a way to document my family's activities. I have always wanted to journal or scrapbook but have never taken the time and am not patient enough. I'm hoping to write about family, lifestyle, fashion, faith, friends, beauty and everything in between. I am unsure how this blog will evolve but am excited about the journey.

Christmas 2017

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment on anything you would like to see on the blog!

Kate

Comments

Popular Posts