Friday Favorites {1.19.18}


It's FRIDAY! Every Friday, I am linking up with other bloggers to discuss my Friday Favorites. Our family is looking forward to the weekend. Dan and I are having a date night tonight {seriously NEVER happens} thanks to our wonderful friend who offered to watch all THREE kids. Saturday, we have a birthday party and the boys are going ice fishing. Ella and I will get some girl time. Last, but not least, Sunday is Sunday school, church, and the VIKINGS game.

Friday Favorites

1. We are still talking about Ella's birthday party. We can't believe she is one. She isn't walking yet, but loves walking along furniture and behind toys. She mimics so many words, I feel like she will be talking my ear off soon! She loves her brothers, macaroni and cheese, books, her mommy, and babies. You can read all about her birthday party here.

2. I went out with some of my best girlfriends one evening this week. It is always so wonderful to catch up, kid free, with these girls. We talked and talked and didn't realize it was already 11:00pm before we left. That is super late for me but well worth it to spend time with these ladies.



3. Oh.My.Goodness. I recently purchased S Factor Flat Iron Shine Spray. It is AMAZING. My hair feels so soft and I can't even begin to tell you how great it smells! I spray a little into my hair before blow drying and then spritz the sections before I flat iron. It is lightweight and doesn't make it feel heavy plus gives my hair a healthy looking shine. It's wonderful!




4. I went through Ella's closet this week and got rid of all her 12 month clothes. I realized she was already wearing some 18 month stuff and that is already too small, too {depending on the brand}! My sister is a favorite and she supplies me with my nieces old items. The issue is that Ella is approaching the same size as her! I did place a big online Old Navy order. Love that place!

5. I have been watching How to Get Away with Murder on Netflix while I run. It is so good! What other shows do you watch on Netflix? I always like a good series while I work out!




Have a wonderful weekend! Cheer loud for the Vikings!

Kate

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below:

Popular Posts