Friday Favorites {1.18.19}


I'm linking up with ErikaNarci, and Andrea to share some Friday Favorites! Besides kids activities, we do not have many plans for the weekend, which means I will probably be hanging out at home with Ella while the boys ice fish! Maybe Ella and I will venture out to fish as well :) 

ONE
I was so proud of this guy on Friday evening. He decided to join wrestling this year and has been loving practice. Let me add, Jace is my shy and reserved kid. He doesn't necessarily like to try new things. He had his first tournament on Friday night and I just wanted him to either win or not get pinned his first match. If he didn't, I worried his attitude about wrestling would change.
He didn't seem nervous at all and went out there and won with a pin! He was so excited. He lost his next match but fought hard for 3 periods and only lost by one point. And then he won his final match with another pin! He got second place and I couldn't be more proud!

The singlet fits!
 Just waiting to start!
 Second place!
 I am so thankful for our good friend, Alex. We don't know a lot about the scoring of wrestling but he sat right there and coached us all through. Jace would look to him for answers and it was amazing!

TWO
I posted about our storage room makeover on Wednesday. Man, it was a task but is so relieving now! What I realized most is I don't need so much stuff! Although for many people, materialistic items hold a lot of memories. I am not one to hold memories in those items. Do I have a few things? Sure. But furniture and decor sitting in storage is doing nothing. Read all about it here!

THREE
I need some recommendations, what do you use for vitamins for your kids? I have never been a vitamin taker and so my kids aren't either. Having said that, the boys aren't great about eating vegetables. I make them take their bites but they do not have much beyond that. So many vitamins have fillers. What do you give your kids?

FOUR
I have been attempting some new foundation. I have used so many in the past but I love trying new ones. I try to use a full coverage foundation. I read really good reviews about this Tarte foundation. I have used it for a little over a week and like it's matte finish and full coverage. It also comes in so many different shades which is amazing. I use the medium beige with pink undertones.

FIVE
The boys have enjoyed the start of fishing season. Dan kicked it off by going to the Lake of the Woods with his dad, brother, and uncle. The trip was cut short when the generator quit working. The next weekend (last weekend) the boys and him went out and then made a quick trip on Tuesday after school with some friends. Ella and I enjoy the quiet when they are gone but are always happy to see them when they return!



Have a great weekend, friends!!

Comments

Popular Posts