Friday Favorites {9.14.18}


This was our first full week of school and it went FAST for the Oman family! I sometimes find myself wishing time away, always looking forward to the the upcoming weekend, rather than simply enjoying my every day moments. I have been trying to focus on is living in the moment rather than waiting for the next big thing.

ONE
I recently cut my hair right above my shoulders in a little bob. I like the waved look but have very fine hair that makes it difficult to hold a curl and get any body. My hairstylist, and one of my best friends, gave me this try (Joico Body Shake) and it has been amazing! It is a light texturing spray that gives my fine hair a little work-ability, holds a curl, and also adds body. WIN, WIN, WIN!
TWO
Isn't this shirt I bought cute? It is super soft, too!


THREE
I talked about this on Wednesday, but I am loving the fall season! The weather here has been a bit warm but I am looking forward to cooler temperatures in the forecast. Is there anything greater than a Pumpkin Spice Latte, windows open, and candle burning in the fall?

FOUR
I have been enjoying an iced coffee when I get home from work each day! This is my go-to and I love that there is a 'light' version.

FIVE
Football, Football, Football! We have spent a lot of nights at the football field. It is sometimes a challenge to get through a game with Miss Ella but we are surviving :)





And, of course, lots of backyard football....


And that wraps up today's Friday Favorites! Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts