First Week of School

We are back to our regular scheduled programming :)

As thankful as I am for my summers at home with the kids, there is something about having our routines back in order. The boys (and I) started school this week. Jaxon started 3rd grade. He was sad to see summer go, but completely ready for school to start. Jaxon is my kid who just goes with the flow. His back to school night was completely rushed because I had to get to my own back to school night. We barely looked around but he was fine with it. I am thankful he is confident and enjoys school

Here he is ready to go (he looks so old here to me....even though he is one of the smallest kids in his grade)!


Jace started KINDERGARTEN! He didn't start until Thursday (and was able to spend a few days with his auntie and cousins). He wasn't super excited to go to school but really wasn't acting very nervous either. He chose to ride the bus to school his first day, rather than have me bring him in. Jaxon vowed to take care of him for me ;) We did have a small mishap and lose his backpack on the first day, but it showed up the next day! Jace is so ready for kindergarten. Both of my boys have summer birthdays and so we waited to send them to school until they were 6. I am SO SO happy I made this decision. It was sad to see him go to kindergarten on Thursday, but very few tears were shed as I know he is ready!

Here is my kindergartener!
As fake of a smile as they come ;)



We are rushing because the bus is coming!!

Ella had her first full week of daycare as well. She is at a new daycare this year and I am confident it will go well. She ended up getting a bacterial skin infection this week and didn't sleep great a few nights. She was easily irritated this week but she has went through a lot of change this week as well. 

She finally relaxed here after some ibuprofen.

The kids had a great first week! We had a busy week with two football games and two football practices. I managed to sneak to the volleyball game and Dan and the boys went to the varsity football game to finish off our Friday! More on all those things next week with a little life lately!

I will be back Wednesday with FALL THINGS! Here's to hoping I can get back to some regular blog posting! Have a great week friends!

Comments

Popular Posts