Favorite Blogs

I thought I would share some of my favorite blogs with you today! I save these on my computer and phone and read them each morning. I get email notifications when a new blog is posted (you can sign up to do that for mine, too)!

Here are some of the bloggers I enjoy on a daily basis! Of course, there are other ones that I will frequent but these are my go-to's and what I have time to read each day! I also follow them on Instagram. Check them out:

Mix and Match Mama
Are/were you a Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise fan? Shay, the blogger on Mix and Match Mama, is Sean Lowe's sister. I found her blog years ago during his season of the Bachelor. She runs a lifestyle blog PLUS shares meals every.single.day. I have three of her cookbooks. She also does a 'Meal Planning Monday' post each week that lays out meals for the week! It is fun to follow this family's every day adventures, adoption journey, and fun travels! My Friday Favorites are linked up with her.

A Little Bit of Everything
This is Shay's best friend! I found her blog through Shay's. Erika is funny and witty. She has four kids and also has an adoption story. She will post cute outfits, makeup products, skincare, and other random things that I often buy! She hosts the Friday Favorites with Shay.

I Heart Organizing
She doesn't post every single day but when she does, it is amazing! Not only does she have an organizing business, she shares so many hacks and strategies on her blog. I incorporated quite a few of her strategies into my every day life that has made maintaining my house so much easier. At the end of the day, I don't want to spend a whole day cleaning or organizing. Doing it as I go each day has been very impactful in my life. She also makes everything look super cute (something I definitely have not mastered) Check it out! You won't regret it!

Comments

Popular Posts