What's Up Wednesday {September}


I'm Joining MelShay, and Sheaffer for their What's Up Wednesday link-up!

What We're Eating This Week...
I told you guys how I started doing monthly meal planning verse weekly. It has really given us more variety!
Monday - Ham and Cheese Sliders - these are basically a staple in our house!
Tuesday - Popcorn Shrimp - my kids are obsessed with seafood.
Wednesday - Out to eat - it's my BIRTHDAY!
Thursday - Cheeseburger Hotdish
Friday- We always do some sort of pizza on Fridays!

What I'm Reminiscing About... 
 I am 33 today (I keep wanting to say 34 which is Dan's age). This is us last year on my birthday - everyone has grown so much! It's fun to look back!
I try to take a picture like this each year on my birthday...last years was not very great!! BAHAHA! #GoDragons

Last year, I spent my birthday at a football game. This year, it is on a Wednesday so I am able to simply enjoy my family!

What I'm Loving...
I am loving the routine of the school year. I am much more organized during the school year than in the summer. Weird, right? We have outfits picked out on Sunday's, chores done every day, meals planned, and stricter bedtimes (which means some quiet time for mom). It seems everyone is in better moods, too! Win, win!

What We've Been Up To...
This past weekend we had Dan's class reunion. Other than that, we have had football practices and games, I have been able to sneak to a few volleyball games, and we have been soaking in the cooler weather.
 What I'm Dreading...
I have a dermatology appointment coming up. I don't dread the appointment but always seem to hold my breath that they don't find anything abnormal.

What I'm Working On...
I am planning a Murder Mystery Party and I am SO EXCITED!!!! I will make sure to share it with you all :) 

What I'm Excited About...
Birthday dinner tonight with my family!

What I'm Watching/Reading...
I am not reading any books at the moment. I am SO EXCITED for the season finale of Big Brother tonight and need to watch This Is Us from last night! I am not watching any other shows right now but Dan and I are thinking of starting Atypical on Netflix. We think we need a show to watch together. We have very different tastes in TV so it is difficult to find something we think we will both enjoy. Any other recommendations?!

What I'm Listening To...
I have my Amazon Prime country station going at all times :)

What I'm Wearing...
Fall clothes!! For all intents and purposes, I had planned on taking some pictures of some cute clothes but it didn't happen. However, Old Navy has not been disappointing. I have ordered a ton of stuff off from them lately!! They are always having some sort of sale! There girl clothes are TOO CUTE! I recently bought a black dress, black jeggings, light color jeans and a ton of stuff for Ella.

What I'm Doing This Weekend...
We are staying home with no big plans except I may have gotten roped into chaperoning our high schools homecoming dance. #nicekids #feelbad #noplans

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month...
Murder Mystery Party!!! Seriously, so excited!

Bonus question: What is your favorite way to eat or drink pumpkin?
Isn't this always a debate? I love Pumpkin Spiced Lattes and Pumpkin desserts. I'm not great about making them as I'm sure my family wouldn't eat them but I do enjoy them if they are available!


Comments

Popular Posts