Life Lately

I thought I would share a little bit about what we have been up to lately!

Labor Day weekend was spent at the lake with family! We had a last minute birthday party for Finn & Huck!






We started school while Jace was able to spend a few days with auntie!
Then her and the kids came up to watch Jace's football game!

One of Ella's favorite things to do is go on our trampoline. She has no fear....and I was having a bit of a heart attack on our deck!
A couple a weekends ago I attend a baby shower for my college roommate who recently adopted a sweet little baby. She was so precious and it was good to catch up with friends!
The boys were watching a show and Ella sat down right between them! Love these three!
Meanwhile, I have also been buying some new fall clothes for Ella. How cute is this romper?
There has been A LOT of football in our backyard. Dan striped the field and put a Vikings logo in the middle. The kids have a lot of fun out there every day!
We had our annual block party! Glow sticks were the hit!
Jace and I had a spontaneous date day last Saturday. I told him he could pick where we ate. He picked McDonald's...I asked for Johnny Carino's and we met in the middle at Space Aliens! Not my favorite spot but spending one on one time with him is my favorite!
And here are some other weekend shennanigans! The boys REALLY do not like me taking pictures of them anymore, plus, they are always running around the neighborhood with friends!

She honestly has been glued to me even more than normal lately. I think going back to work has been hard on her. I definitely love her strong squeezes!!

Other life happenings. I freaked out on Saturday morning because I saw a big mole on Jace's head. What made me nervous is it was near his cowlick but I had never noticed it before. When I looked closer, there were a bunch of other small ones around it. I had recently checked his hair for lice (we were in the clear, thank goodness) and didn't notice any of these spots. I have reason to be hyper-aware of skin conditions (more on that later) and so my stomach dropped. Dan even agreed I needed to take him in (partly for my own sanity). They took pictures and told us to keep an eye on them for size changes. If we notice any size changes we are supposed to let them know and they will send us to the dermatologist. Jace and I had plans to go to the Bison game on Saturday but the doctor took too long, hence the Space Aliens trip!

On a side note: anyone else watching Big Brother? I was so bummed Hailey went home. I don't even know who to cheer for now. Jaxon and I watch this show together and we both decided we think AND hope Tyler wins now. But we REALLY wish Hailey was still in the game.

Life lately has been the normal busy. We haven't been doing anything too crazy or exciting. But, this is us :) 

Comments

Popular Posts