Friday Favorites {5.18.18}

This is my only post this week! It has been a busy week with baseball, church activities, work, and life! This will be a little bit of life lately. Friends, I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend ahead!

ONE
Jace graduated from preschool on Wednesday! We are so proud of him. Jace is our guarded, content, imaginative, shy {in public settings} boy. He is so excited for kindergarten. He can't wait to go to school every day like Jaxon. Jax has been giving him all the tips and tricks to be a great kindergartner. Wednesday was all about Jace! We had monkey bread for breakfast and celebrated him!




Jaxon was excited to come watch Jace graduate. 
After the graduation ceremony, we headed outside for a picnic!


Love this 5 year old boy! I am so proud of him. 
Jace had such wonderful teachers this year. He told me he loves his teachers and hope they had a good Mother's Day. Bring on kindergarten!

TWO
We have been busy with baseball 3 nights a week this spring. Now that the weather is warmer, it is definitely more enjoyable to sit and watch the games. Ella was exhausted on Tuesday and so Dan stayed home with her and Jace and I ventured to the game alone. Not going to lie, it was so peaceful.

Our games last week were a bit chillier.


Ella was not having the picture...



THREE 
We had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.

We traveled back 'home' and spent Saturday with Dan's mom, sisters, and my niece and nephew. We don't see them enough but it is always fun to get together. I was able to go to Harper (my nieces) dance recital. She wasn't having it that night but they all looked so cute. She showed me a few of her moves outside of the spotlight. After the recital we went out for dinner. As blogging luck would have it, I forgot to take pictures.

We spent Sunday at my sisters. My mom came up and we were able to enjoy each others company. All the kid had a blast roaming around the farm. Pretty sure Jace wants to live with auntie.

We arrived later Saturday evening and thought a bonfire was in order.





Our plan on Sunday was to go out for brunch. We decided that sounded crazy with 6 young kids. On Sunday morning, Beth and I went to the grocery store to get some food to grill. It was a beautiful day and grilling sounded more much enjoyable!

Also in the morning, the older 3 went to catch some minnows.




And Jaxon and Jace spent a large part of the day hunting for birds with BB guns. Don't worry, they are bad aim. 



Jaxon mastered the 4 wheeler...and gave us all rides {yes, he did have a helmet on}. He would have rode all day but his thumb was sore from the throttle! 

 


We spent time with grandma. 


And my sister...


And then we forgot to take a picture of all of us together #bloggerfail
Sunglasses here.

 We went on a walk and played a lot...



And as expected, the men took a Mother's Day nap...


But I got a nice car ride nap, too!


It was a really great weekend with some of our favorite people. So thankful for our moms and sisters. 

FOUR
Jaxon had his spring program and was a clown fish. He had a few lines and had a fun time!







Auntie and Scarlett came to enjoy the show! Ice cream was in order afterwards. These three had fun running around while we waited. 

FIVE
This 2nd grader has been all about learning how to type lately. He says he wants to be super fast. In between playing with friends and baseball, this is how he has been spending his time. He has been frustrated at times, but I love that he enjoys the challenge.


SIX
Who is excited for the royal wedding?!?! ME! I will be one who is up early on Saturday (4am I think) to watch the wedding. I have been watching news coverage of it all week and I love how they release bits and pieces every day. I am also currently watching...


I am loving this show! 

I am also obsessed with all things related to the royal family. There has been quite a bit of drama surrounding the wedding but I hope everything goes off without a hitch. 

That's it. My weekend plans involve all things Royal Wedding, hopefully some yard work/gardening and helping with a benefit for a friend! 

Comments

Popular Posts