Life Lately

I am at a conference this week and decided to do a nice, short Life Lately post for you. This is basically a bunch of pictures I haven't already shared :) It is hard to believe it is August 1st. School is right around the corner, but I like to remind myself that we still have a whole month of summer vacation left.

We got back from the Wisconsin Dells, just in time for Jaxon's last baseball game of the season. Jaxon, and all the kids, grew in so many areas and it was fun to watch. We are thankful for the great parents who offer to coach and are so great with the boys.

I won't lie. It is nice being done with baseball for the season. It is not easy to entertain an 18 month old 4 nights a week at a baseball game but WE SURVIVED! On to football.......

Last weekend, we had our local town celebration. We had fun with friends and family!
The boys and a friend go to look at the inside of a police car and and sound the sirens.  


The kids did a lot of other fun things (bouncy houses, root beer floats, coin search, eye screening, bike helmet fitting, etc) that I didn't take pictures of but they were tired come Friday evening!

On Saturday, the boys and I participated in the parade with our church.
The boys had SO MUCH FUN doing this. They saw so many friends along the route plus they had a pool of water balloons and squirt guns to get people. I may have said 'watch out for the babies' and 'don't aim at faces' and 'just get your friends' 100 times.


My dad came up as well and we all went to play BINGO that afternoon. He ended up chasing Ella around. None of us won :( 
Then we had some spaghetti. 

That evening, we got together with our good friends and went to the street dance.


Let's just say I was TIRED on Sunday but this girl kept me busy enough that I didn't think about it too much.
On Monday, I left for a work conference in Minneapolis. It is such a wonderful conference and I'm thankful we are able to add a little fun into the evenings!
Short people problems... 
Twins Game
Meanwhile, Dan is holding down the fort at home (along with our wonderful daycare and friends who make me leaving on a summer day possible). <3

That's a wrap! Have a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts