All About Dan

Sometimes Dan gets overshadowed here on this blog. I thought it would be fun for him to answer some questions for you today!

 I wrote the questions, he wrote the answers. Here it goes:

1. Tell us about a typical day in your life.
On a good day, I'm up around 6:30-7:00. I am a Sr. Account manager for a commercial roofing company. 90% of the time I love what I do at work. After work, I look forward to spending time with my family. Right now I am coaching both boys' flag football teams. It's very fulfilling to me to get this time with them. We always eat as a family after practice and then we try to go outside until bedtime. At bed time I turn into story teller! I make up a new story each night when I tuck the boys in! They absolutely cant wait for the story each night! Then whatever time is left I try spend with mamma bear, which is very minimal. Definitely need to work on that!
2. What is your favorite summer memory this year?
Taking my boys to Vikings training camp in the cities and Wisconsin Dells with my family.
3. What is your favorite hobby?
Ice fishing, hunting, football
4. If you had $10,000 to spend on traveling, where would you go and who would you go with?
I would take my whole family anywhere warm in the winter for a full week!
5. Tell us 10 interesting things about you:
1. I got hit in the head by a metal baseball bat when I was 5! I still have the scar on my eye brow.
2. I broke my collar bone in a snowmobile accident when I was in 6th grade. It was the worst pain I have ever felt.
3. I was the first one in my family to graduate college.
4. My guilty pleasure is gas station treats! This is somewhat embarrassing but could be worse!
5. I am a MN Vikings Die-Hard Fan! I was at the Minneapolis Miracle game!
6. I have never tried ranch dressing, it looks too disgusting for me to put in my mouth.
7. I don't know that I have ever read a chapter book in my life, but I do plan on changing that soon!
8. I am going to get a pedicure with Katie for the first time ever in September.
9. I am awful about responding to text messages and phone calls and rarely save phone numbers in my phone.
10. I have to sleep with a fan every night otherwise I don't sleep!

Hopefully you know a little bit more about the hubby now :) That took him an awfully long time to write ;)

Comments

Popular Posts