Day In the Life: Summer Edition

It's Monday! I'm back after a great weekend hanging with some of my favorite friends....who I never took a picture with. WHAT?! We had our annual town celebration. It is always nice to see friends from our hometown and catch up with people. But, I was too busy living in the moment and didn't take any pictures with them. Sigh.

A few weeks ago I did Instagram stories all day. I am recapping them today for those of you who don't have Instagram. We had a very basic day and so it was a great one to document! I was really great at documenting all morning....and then afternoon hit. My afternoons just get away from me!

I was sure to get up this morning and work out....don't be fooled, I have struggled to do this consistently this summer!

The only thing cool in the picture above is that I was able to apply a filter at 6am AND wireless ear buds!
 Spicy little Ella loves to wake up by 6:15...usually by 6:00. During the school year she slept until 7. Stinker.
 Jaxon sleeps until at least 8 every day but this week he had football camp starting at 8 each morning. This kid has to have a huge breakfast every morning so I was sure to wake him up early enough to get him fed.
 Jace will sleep until at least 9 every morning. Let's just say he was not impressed to get up for Jaxon's camp.

No idea if this video will work....
Ella just loves this car but isn't big enough to reach the pedal...not that she would be able to drive anyway. Jace and our neighbor girls are great about giving her rides!
Hike..Bike..same thing ;) Jace went to VBS 4 mornings. He had a lot of fun!
It doesn't happen very often that both boys are gone at the same time!

Jaxon had his last day of football camp which was autograph day. He loves getting the autographs. 


Ok, seriously guys. Have you tried Walmart Grocery Pick Up? It is the best thing EVER! You order through the app which is super easy to use (you can also use a computer), you pick your pick up time, you pull up to the designated area and they bring your groceries to YOUR CAR! And all the busy moms said, AMEN, right?! I have used this so many times since May. They let you look at your produce and you can send it back if you don't like how it looks. The minimum order amount is $30 but there are no additional fees! You can get $10 off your first order here {disclaimer: I get $10 off, too}.
Click here for the recipe..delicious!


During nap time I made food and packed for the lake.

This also never happens but with football camp and vacation bible school, the boys were TIRED!



He is a determined kid...he wanted to go to concessions and I said we needed to wait until it stopped raining (Jaxon's game wasn't starting for 35 minutes). 

Ear..eat..same thing, right?! Our good friends came to watch Jaxon's game and they were helpful entertainment for Ella. On this particular day, we played at a field that has a playground which is where Jace spent his time!
And then I was horrible about taking pictures in between the time baseball was over, supper, evening activities, and bedtime! Oh well :) Each of the boys ended up having a sleepover at a friends house this evening. 

That is a little day in the life in our household! We LOVE summer days together and the freedom to do what we want :) 

Have a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts