Life Lately

I have not blogged in awhile. I have been busy with a one year old who decided that sleep isn't important. We have tried everything to get her to sleep better (she has been up 2-5 hours of the night basically crying) and I think we are finally on the upswing. I hope I don't jinx myself! Blogging was at the bottom of the list and sleep was at the top!

I thought I would share a little life lately with you all...my favorite kind of post :) Today is the last day of school/work for the week and our family heads to Duluth tomorrow!

Mid-September we celebrated Grandma Jo's birthday with cousins! Jace helped me bake grandma this cake.



And then my birthday was during homecoming week. The theme for the day was 'Why is this in my closet?' so I wore my Kardashian shirt with some umbrella leggings. I am actually glad this shirt is in my closet. Needless to say, I was super comfortable all day which made for a great birthday!
We went to Johnny Carino's for supper when we attempted a few pictures before AND during...



One of Ella's favorite things to do is snuggle into our bed, and then get out, and then get back in. 
We finished up the flag football season and celebrated with some Buffalo Wild Wings!

Jace is in the green and yellow hat and blue jersey.

Jaxon is in the blue jersey and light grey pants.
This guy loves his chicken wings!
But don't worry, football is continuing in our backyard.
 This girl isn't complaining about football being done. The last football game was COLD. Her and I watched from the car and it was glorious. Not sure why I didn't try this sooner!
A couple weekends ago we declared it girls + kids weekend and we all gathered at my moms for the night/day. My sister has a 2 year old and twin one year olds and my brother and sister-in-law have a 5 month old. This is a LOT of young kids. We also asked my aunt and cousin to join us. She has an almost 4 year old and just turned 2 year old. Let me do the math for you, that is 9 kids, 7 of which are 3 and under. SO FUN! SO BUSY!
For some reason, my mom thought it would be a good idea to have these 4 help her make carrot bars...
 This is Mr. Finn
This is Mr. Huck
Jaxon stayed up late and had ice cream
Jaxon loved getting to hold his cousin, Sutton!
Ella ran wild and decided this would be a good time to climb out of her pack and play. I thought she was sleeping nicely but my sister heard something and so she opened the door and she had destroyed the room. Turns out, I don't think she napped much or at all and has decided cribs are a thing of her past.
 All NINE kids :) Huck just wanted his mom.
 Nine kids plus two grandmas!
 One grandma and her 7 grandkids!




I was cracking jokes that I got Scarlett to sleep and the next thing you know, I decided to nap, too!
Jace has been all about his creations lately (there are Lego guy in those magnatiles)
And if there is Jace or food anywhere, Ella is joining in on the fun!

Jaxon received his bible at church. I am looking forward to reading stories with him. He is very interested in versus and I hope he continues to dive into the Word.

And that's a little look at some Wednesday Life Lately :) 

Comments

Popular Posts