What's Up Wednesday {February}

I'm Joining MelShay, and Sheaffer for their What's Up Wednesday link-up!

What is What's Up Wednesday? It is a link up {join with other bloggers who are discussing the same topic} and answer the following questions:


What we're eating this week: Well, a few weeks ago when I made meatballs, I made a second batch to freeze so we can eat later. I pulled them out of the freezer when I got home from work Monday and attempted to cook them for supper but they were still frozen in the oven at 6:00. So, I figured I would keep cooking them and we could eat them Tuesday night. I didn't set the timer. So now they are burnt! It goes from one extreme to the other some days :)


We still ate them for supper last night I think they tasted great. I may be the only one.

This evening we are having burrito bowls (rice, black beans, chicken, guacamole, salsa, cheese).

Thursday we will do something easy as Dan will be gone for work. And Friday I am thinking take out or possibly venturing out to eat. #dependsonElla'smood

What I'm reminiscing about: Just over 7 years ago we were in the Dominican Republic and memories keep popping up in Facebook. I want to go back!



What I'm loving: The WEATHER! We went cross country skiing, snowmobiling, and the boys have been busy building forts outside. Upper 20's and 30's are awesome for us Minnesota folk!





What we've been up to: You can check out my day in the life post from Sunday! Other than that we have a game of Monopoly set up in the basement. Thankfully it is in the basement as it is never ending. The boys like to play a while before bed each night. 

What I'm dreading: I have a dermatology appointment in a couple weeks and always have a few questionable spots that give me anxiety until the final results are in...skin checks are so important though!

What I'm working on: We started creating some summer buckets lists. I am excited about some of our adventures! 

What I'm excited about: February is a long month with cold, snow, student needs, not enough Vitamin D, etc...I am excited for warmer days, sunshine and all the great things that come along with spring. Also, I just got these Dr. Dennis Gross bronzing face wipes in the mail. I have used them for a few years but haven't bought them since last winter. I am excited to have a little glow again. You just use the wipe on your face before bed and wake up with a nice bronze. I use 1-2 per week but you can use more or less depending on the results you want!



What I'm watching/reading: I'm not currently reading anything unless you count some books for work. I have been watching Gossip Girl and am excited for Chicago Fire to start back up! #KeepingUpWithTheKardashiansToo

What I'm listening to: I think I may be the only person in the world who does not buy any music or create playlists. I am a radio station girl. If I am running outside, I listen to a radio station {Amazon music or Pandora} and I play stations on my Amazon Alexa through Amazon music at home. Everything I listen to is FREE {because I have an Amazon Prime membership}. Since I just bought the Apple Watch I think I can listen to their radio station for free, too! I have so much to tell you about this special little watch. I've only had it for a few days but it is so great! My siblings enjoy making fun of me because I guess I sound like an Apple salesman now... #anothertime #theyarejealous

What I'm wearing: Nothing new ;) Still in full winter gear around here!

What I'm doing this weekend: We have a basketball game, Sunday school, and a carnival :) For us, that really is a low key weekend! YAY! I think the boys will probably go ice fishing and it will be Ella and I hanging on Saturday.

What I'm looking forward to next month: We are celebrating my new niece or nephew with a fun baby shower! March is also the time when we start planning the majority of our summer activities. It's fun to think that summer is finally approaching.

What else is new: Jaxon is doing great at basketball. He just works so hard and doesn't give up! Jace has been loving the snow. He is my little helper who asks to shovel and clean out vehicles for fun :) Ella is SO CLOSE to walking. It is so fun watching her explore things at a new height.

As for me, my Apple Watch is about all that is new with me ;) I'll post about that at a later date. If you are an Apple Watch person, please send me any tips!


Comments

  1. I have never gone cross country skiing. I need to just do it one time!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below:

Popular Posts