Friday Favorites {5.4.18}



It's time for Friday Favorites! Don't forget to find me on Facebook and Instagram


My NIECE was born on May Day! Miss Sutton Rose is such a doll and I am headed north to visit her TODAY! The whole Oman clan thought they would have a boy and were very surprised to find out we have a niece. It sounds like Kiona was a rockstar (not shocking, she is always a rockstar at everything) and everyone is doing well. They report she loves to sleep, takes a long time to eat, and likes to be held. I can't wait to snuggle her today! This little gal was 7lbs, 15oz and 21 inches long.




Hopefully she changes her Vikings tune soon!


 
Thank goodness for video chatting! Jaxon, Jace, and I chatted with Scarlett, Finn, Huck, Beth, Sutton, and Donnie.
                                                     ---------------------------------------------

I started the #photoadayinMay2018 challenge. You should join! Follow me on Instagram to see all my posts!

                                                        ---------------------------------------------

I recently bought these sunglasses off Amazon. The quality seems good and they are so inexpensive. I will not buy expensive sunglasses as I am always throwing them around my house, my car, or in my bag. I don't want to worry about them being broken! These ones come in a bunch of different colors.


---------------------------------------------

This week, I talked about being a minimalist (read it here), and how I have a long ways to go!


These pocket dividers are awesome! My are sold out but similar ones here.

On Monday I talked about my May Goals and fun things happening this month!


---------------------------------------------

And last, but not least, here are some of my favorite pictures from the week!


Jawbreaker delight!


She REALLY loves her brother!


That's all for this Friday. I'm off to visit my niece!!!

Comments

Popular Posts